Episode number 2 in our Fitness Dogma mini-series, and we move onto general training dogma!
In this semi-bumper episode, we examine the following statements:
- You should only deadlift once or twice per week, max.
- You shouldn't train two days running.
- Bro splits are the best way to train.
- Every person should train particular movements.
- Hip hinge movements are magical.
- Cardio is ONLY for fat loss.
- Squats and deadlifts are all you need for your core training.
- If your form isn't PERFECT you need to go back to an empty bar and learn how to move.
- Your knees shouldn't go past your toes when squatting.
Visit our website: http://shreddedbyscience.com
Follow us on Instagram: @shredbyscience
Watch our YouTube videos: @shredbyscience